Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kids' Birthday Cards & A Bonus Card

Over on Stamped, Nej is hosting a swap for birthday cards for kids. I'm in two groups - and I decided to make one set boy-ish and the other set girly.
Here's the card for group one:

You know, I never thought I'd say it, but Bella has got some competition! I saw these stamps from The Greeting Farm and fell in love! I've only got a couple of the stamps, but I'm determined to have them all!

Supplies used:

Stamp: Skater Ian - The Greeting Farm

Patterned Paper: School's Out - Scrapworks

Cardstock: Stampin Up and Unkown

Markers: Bic and Prisma

Brad: Making Memories

Sentiment: Typed on my computer



Here is my card for group 2:

Supplies Used:


Stamp: Bird - Imaginisce

Patterened Paper: Fairest of Them All Collection - Imaginisce

Cardstock: Bazzill & Stampin Up

Ribbon: Stampin Up

Other: Rhinestone sticker


And here's another card I made. I'm sending it to a friend, and hope she likes it!


Supplies Used:

Stamp: Frog - Imaginisce

Patterned Paper: Fairest of Them All - Imaginisce

Cardstock: Bazill, Stampin Up and Unknown

Sentiment: Typed on my computer

Other: Scallop punch - Stampin Up, Yellow Stickles, Googly eyes

3 comments:

daisy said...

cute cards you have made there! children will over it, very creative i must say

Kathy said...

Love the cards. The colors you chose for the first is awesome.

Judi said...

Jenn, I am the friend you chose to send this card to and I LOVE IT!!! It is hanging on my bulletin board just above my desk!! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this was needed!! judi