Friday, May 30, 2008

Daintybella

Here's a card I sent out to a good friend - I actually found it under a pile of mail the other day! The envelope wasn't sealed, yet, so I pulled it out and took a quick picture of it before mailing it out.
I paper pieced Bella's dress and added a small Prima flower to cover the bouquet she was holding. All of the paper was from out of my stash o' scraps - ALL of it! Yes, even the base for the actual card. I'm trying to go there more often when I just want to make a card or two instead of cutting a brand new sheet of paper. Yes, I'm a bit of a hoarder, but I'm pretty sure that's a common thing among us scrappers and stampers, right? Please agree with me here... Puh-lease! ;-)
I meant to use a different stamp down in the corner, but my little monkey boy was stamping with me when I made this card and I accidently grabbed his block instead of mine. Oops!
Anyway, patterned paper is from a Stampin' Up pack - a Simply Scrappin' one I believe... Cardstock is Bazzill Bling, and I can't remember who the ribbon is by - probably just a ribbon I found at Michaels, though.

1 comment:

cjknick said...

I LOVEY the card! Love the paper piecing, too. I am determined to do this technique!

I loved the images you sent, too. Can't wait to play with those and S hasn't seen them yet but I know she's going to be super excited to play too :)

Smooch!

Cindy